You are looking at a fantastic addition to your American Flyer collection. Here is a great set, variation A in your set book. It is boxed and complete, ready to go. I like this set because the cars are some of the more desirable ones--not the usual commons. Have you ever seen such a clean Deep Rock?
American Flyer 21155 0-6-0 dockside switcher that features
- a die-cast metal chassis,
- plastic boiler and cab,
- metal wheels and side rods,
- operating knuckle couplers,
- knuckle couplers front and back
- Reverse unit
Engine Condition: Really clean, nice printing. Complete. Tested and runs, reverses. Did not even notice the dust on the engine until the pictures!
24219 Western Maryland Hopper
- All four steps, crisp lettering, nice!!
24039 Denver Rio Grande Western Insulated Cookie Boxcar
Off white version, great printing, could use a light cleaning
- Off white version, great printing, could use a light cleaning
24321 Deep Rock Tank Car, version with no handrails
Super clean. Nice printing, all four steps (specks in pic are dust flakes in flash)
- Super clean. Nice printing, all four steps (specks in pic are dust flakes in flash)
24627 American Flyer Lines caboose, no light
- Also clean
SET BOX is quite nice for these larger style boxes. Complete. Does show some aging. The original tray is inside, with legible printing. Tray has some stain. There is some wear in places, all pictured.
BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE...
690 track lock-on in envelope
702 curved track (12)
- 704 Uncoupler in envelope