One of the harder to find of the Greenberg Lionel books.
You are looking at a book that is no longer in publication. This one is a fantastic resource--it tracks the truly unusual items (and exposes the not-so-unusual) of the postwar era. It is volume 5 of the Greenberg series, first edition by Paul V. Ambrose and Harold Lovelock. The best part of the 128 page book is the section on fakes, frauds and forgeries. LOTS of color pics.
Do you need info on the original Lionel Halloween General? A Chun King or Whirlpool set? A scarce military set? This is the book for you.
- Collecting the Rare and Unusual: Is it or Isn't it?
- The Essence of Color
- Miscellaneous Curiosities
- Public Relations, Promotional Items, and Personal Favors
- Motorized Units and Motive Power
- Miscellaneous Rolling Stock
- Passenger Cars
- Fakes, Frauds and Forgeries