Last Word is the uproarious race to have the final say! This party game has sold over 1,000,000 copies and is perfect for everyone ages 14 and up.
Each round, blurt out answers while racing a timer and the other players. For example, Subject: “Animals”, Letter: “L”. Players yell out… Lion! Lemur! Leech! Leopard! The player with the Last Word before the timer sounds advances toward Finish. Beware – the timer is cleverly programmed to go off at random intervals. Contents include Game Boards, 230 Subject and 56 Letter cards, 8 Pawns, an Electronic Random Timer (two AAA batteries not included) and Rules. Last Word is for 2-8 players.
- Each round players blurt out answers to "Subject" and "Letter" combinations in a race to beat other players and get the last word before the buzzer!
- How many "Things That Are Carried" can you name that start with "S"? Suitcase, scissors, snake, sandwich... Think you could get the last word?
- Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+. It's a great family game!
- Winner of 8 major awards and over 1.5 million sold.
- Made in the USA.
- Players blurt out answers to “Subject” and “Letter” combinations (like “Snack Foods” that begin with “P”) in a race to beat other players and get the last word before the buzzer! Pretzles, pizza, peanuts. Think you could get the last word?
Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+ - Great family game!
CONDITION: Still new, unopened. Factory Sealed.