Silver metal rims on wheels and
Engineer and fireman figures
The electronic whistle is not the same as Railsounds digital sounds, but it is unique and fun.
I really like how this one has the cool UP Overland shield on the front of the engine and the tender. You can make your own Heritage steam train!
Note that the lens on the rear of the tender simulates a tender back up light--Lionel did not wire this "light" for operation.
- Unique 0-8-0
- Transformer controlled forward,neutral, and reverse operation.
- Electronic whistle in tender
- Switch to turn the whistle feature on and off
- Operating headlight.
- Operating coupler on rear of tender.
- Powerful maintenance-free motor.
- Puffing smoke
- Die-cast metal locomotive body
Cab number 4500
Union Pacific / UP
- Die-cast metal locomotive body and frame
- Upgraded drive rod assembly
- Silver metal rims on wheels
- Engineer and fireman figures
CONDITION: Clean. C8. Tested and runs, smokes, whistles. No box.