Be sure to look at our other listings right now for the special Add-on Pennsylvania tender 6-18068 Lionel released shortly after this one.
WOW. You are looking at a Lionel Century Club 671 S2 turbine steam engine and the earlier version tender. This is the classic from the late 1940's that is still one of the standards by which other steam engines are judged. It is the best of both worlds: a classic postwar piece, and modern new construction ready to run!
Legendary eight wheel drive system
- Powerfull Pullmor motor
- TrainMaster Command Control (TMCC) equipped
- RailSounds digital sound system with TowerCom and CrewTalk announcements and more
- Tender mounted electro-coupler
- Accoustically optimized tender speaker enclosure
- Gold "Century" type on the rear of the 671 tender
- Die Cast tender trucks
- Easy connect tether
- Brilliant headlight
- Fan driven smoke unit
With 671 Plaque
- Century Club Collector Set Box
Separate boxes for engine & tender inside blue set box
Minimum radius 0-31
- Legendary eight wheel drive system
CONDITION: C-8. Engine has been run, but it still looks like new.
Tested and all functions working. The box is more like C-6+--the outer
box has some discoloration and wear. No display case.With 671 plaque.
SHIPPING INCLUDES INSURANCE AND SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION