You are looking at a Lionel 0-6-0 Bethlehem steam engine. These are neat because it is DIE CAST and is a size Lionel did not make in the postwar era. And they can run on just about any curve! Great sounding whistle. Directional lighting. Fun stuff.
Based on the dockside switchers once found on railroads across the country, the Lionel 0-6-0 Docksides are built from all-new design. Pull or even push freight consists with the front or rear operating couplers that can uncouple at the push of a button (Uncoupling track section required.) Offering plenty of action in an affordable package, the new 0-6-0. Docksiders include puffing smoke, directional lighting and newly designed electronic steam whistle.
CONDITION: C7. Has very minimal run time evident on rollers. Cosmetically looks like new. Tested and runs, reverses, smokes, lights, and has sounds! NO BOX.
This one comes with
Operating whistle, headlights and couplers
- Realistic smoke
- Perfect additions to Lionel train sets
- Perfectly matched to Lionel Traditional Rolling Stock
- Produced from all-new tooling
- Transformer controlled forward, neutral and reverse operation
- Newly designed operating whistle
- Directional lighting including operating headlight and operating back-up light
- Front and rear operating couplers
- Powerful maintenance-free motor with momentum flywheel
- Traction tire
- Puffing smoke unit
- Die-cast metal locomotive body and frame
- Engineer and fireman figures
Minimum Curve: O-27
Dimensions: Length 8 1/2"
Road number 72