Here is a neat boxcar released in 1982-84. This is an operating boxcar, a Re-issue of the classic postwar 3494-625. This was Postwar Celebration and Conventional Classics before they even existed. Run these anbd keep the originals on the shelf.
This one features the worker man who appears when the plunger goes down (activated via a remote control track section), the door opens, and he comes towards the door as if he is loading or unloading the car.
The car features:
- Gauge: Traditional O27 Gauge
- RailLine: Soo Line Railroad
- Neat SOO livery
- Classic remake of the postwar 3494-625 from 1957
- Minimum Curve: O-27
- Opening doors
- metal wheels and axles
- operating couplers
- Operating worker
- Uses a Remote Control Track Section (RCTS) to activate (not included)
- Standard O trucks-- diecast metal sprung trucks
- runs on any three rail O gauge track
- and with any three rail O gauge manufacturers such as MTH, K-Line, Williams, Weaver and others
CONDITION: Car is Like new. Super clean. Tested and works. No box.