Here is a neat boxcar released in 1980 as part of a set to commemmorate the 100th Birthday of Joshua Lionel Cowen. This car is the Prewar Years historical car featuring a small write up and the classic prewar Lionel Electric Trains logo.
The car is used and includes the box.
The car features:
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- Dimensions: Length: 9 3/4"
- RailLine: Lionel Trains
- Minimum Curve: O-27
- Opening doors
- metal wheels and axles
- operating couplers
- die cast sprung truck sides
- runs on any three rail O gauge track
- and with any three rail O gauge manufacturers such as MTH, K-Line, Williams, Weaver and others
CONDITION: Complete with box. Item has a dark mark near one of the sliding doors and some dark smudges on the sides. The box shows aging and shelf wear such as creases and tears. C-6+, some may call C-7.