ORIGINAL Lionel Postwar TOOL NOT a reproduction
You are looking at a nice clean Lionel postwar original service station tool. Theis wheel cup set came from a long-closed down service station in South Texas. Check out our other listings this week as we list more tooling from this great collection including the famous rivet press.
THIS listing is for the ST-375 Wheel Cup Set, including the sleeve for locomotive center wheel.
- ST375-1 Axle Mounting Tool
- ST375-2 Upper wheel cup for diesels
- ST375-3 Lower wheel cup for diesels
- ST375-4 Upper wheel cup for steam locomotives 723 and 736
- ST375-5 Lower wheel cup for steam locomotives 723 and 736
- ST375-6 Upper wheel cup for steam locomotives 2035 style
- ST375-7 Lower wheel cup for steam locomotives 2035 style
- ST375-8 Sleeve for center wheel cups for many locomotives
- ST375-9 Lower wheel cup for steam locomotives in the 2026 style
- ST375-10 Upper wheel cup for steam locomotives in the 2026 style
Perfect for the person who does his/her own train work OR for the collector who wants some authentic dealer service station tooling in the collection. Perhaps you are completing your own service station collection.
CONDITION: Complete set--EVEN THE ST-375-8 SLEEVE for center wheels of locomotivces, often missing. Looks like they are all here. Has some oxidation, but it looks great. One of the cups, the #6, has a broken centering pin. All others are perfect. Should clean up even nicer, but we like to leave those things to the next owner. All visible in the pics.