CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LISTINGS FOR REPLACEMENT ROLLERS.
You are looking at one of the most highly rated track cleaning cars to come along. It is a cool Pipe flat car...It is a track clenaing car...a pipe flat...a track clean car...it is BOTH.
This is the R&L Track Scrubbing car in O gauge. Some of the features that make this one successful are its heavy weight, the angled aspect of the scrubbers, and even the fact that the scrubbers can come off easily and be easily replaced.
It is good to add Goo Gone (manufacturer recommends) or denatured alcohol to the rollers.
PRO TIP: The angle and height of the pins that hold the track wiping rollers are ADJUSTABLE WITH A WRENCH.
- Incorporates a 30 degree across the rail scrubbing action
- Significantly quicker cleaning of the rails.
- A wider area of the foam roller contacts each rail (15mm of contact versus 1.5mm for a straight roller or pad).
- Roller absorbs ten times the amount of dirt over a straight line.
- Offset rollers can clean all three rails on main lines and down to sharp O-27 curves.
- The height and angle of each roller is easily adjustable with a wrench
Though this car is "used", it looks great. And the neat thing about this car is you can make it new again by adding new rollers.
- Metal Wheels & Axles
- Die Cast Metal Trucks
- Metal Operating Couplers
- Tapered Stainless Steel Roller Pins
- Solid Machined Aluminum Chassis
- Stainless Steel Pipe Load
- Works with all Three rail O Gauge type track
- Measures 12 inches coupler to coupler
- Weighs 2.4 pounds
- TWO ROLLER-WIPES ARE NEW, UNUSED