From 1995--Hard to find, LONG out of production
You are looking at a beautiful set of three Union Pacific cars in S, fully compatible with your American Flyer, vintage or modern. This is by S-Helper Service in its Showcase Line.
This three car set comes with
- a USRA Single Sheathed Boxcar, 903643
a 40' Steel Rebuilt Boxcar with unique designs each side 181962
- Be Specific--ship Union Pacific
- Road of the Streamliners
- a 40' Stock Car, Livestock Dispatch 48216
This set is from 1995, and has LONG been out of production. Add to it that this company closed its doors in 2012, and you have a tough find!
- Die cast sprung metal trucks
- Great detail
- Knuckle coupler
- ABS construction
- Laser detailed printing
- Detailed graphics, even on ends
- Opening and closing doors
- Formed Music Wire Hand Grabs
- With original instructions
- With optional Code 110 wheels
CONDITION: C-7 excellent. The cars look like new; wheels show run time. With instructions and box. SCROLL DOWN into the listing past the description to see more enlargeable pictures.