Here is a fantastic High Quality passenger car in HO scale offered in Walthers upscale line. This car is long out of production and tough to find. It is like new in the box. I am not surun, but the box shows significant wear.
This one is in the livery of PULLMAN, the 12-1 Sleeper car, Plan #3410-A.
The Pullman 12-1 sleeper was the backbone of the Pullman fleet. The model is based on plan #3410-A and represents a typical car modernized with air conditioning. With minor improvements, these cars ran early into the 1960s.
These fully assembled HO Scale cars feature
- scale dimensions and rivet details,
- factory-installed side door handrails,
- full detailed interiors,
- complete end, underbody and roof detail,
- scale set-back windows,
- working diaphragms,
- car name and number decals,
- correct trucks with RP-25 metal wheels for each car,
- factory-installed electrical pickups,
- removable roof with air conditioning ducts,
- working McHenry knuckle couplers
and swinging drawbars to improve curve performance.
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
CONDITION: C-8 like new. Not sure this one ever saw rail time. The car looks great. Metal wheels. All of the paperwork is here, but the box and the paperwork shows significant warehouse wear. It appears they may have been stored separately from the car.