You are looking at a book released in 2016 edited by Randy Rehberg of Model Railroader.
This book contains all-new materials from a star-studded roster of Model Railroader authors. (Tony Koester, Mont Switzer, Cody Grivno, Jeff Willson, James McNab, Keith Kohlmann) In 25 Freight Car Projects, modelers will find a wide variety of modeling techniques and ideas. With a focus on HO and N scales, this book provides step-by-step photos and instructions to show readers how to model a range of freight cars.
Patching freight cars with paint pens
- Making a realistic dewck for a flatcar
- Converting a bulkhead flatcar to gondola
- Modeloing ore cars in gravel service
- Undecorating a "cheese" boxcar
- Weathering a war-emergency hopper
- Building a 3-D printed gondola
So much more