The neat thing about Bachmann EZ Track is that it is easy to use, yet Bachmann has manufactured some of the more high-quality pieces for it such as this 60 degree curved. Not many roadbed based tracks have this kind of specialized piece.
- E-Z Track System - Snaps Together, Stays Together on Floors, Tables & Carpets
- Set Up is Quick, Easy and Fun - No Nails, Screws, or Special Tools Needed
- Nickel Silver Rail with Gray Roadbed, Designed to Provide Excellent Conductivity and Durability
- HO Scale 1:87 - Modeled From AAR Track Engineering Dimensions
- Easy to Use For Both Temporary and Permanent Train Layouts
- 60 degree crossing
CONDITION: C-10. New old stock from our shop. The clear part of the packaging has turned a dark amber from sitting in the warehouse, but the crossing inside is brand new.
Each section combines track and roadbed into a single unit, with snap-fit assembly and plug-in wiring to provide instant railroad fun. A hidden locking feature holds sections securely together until you're ready to take them apart. Easy to set up on any surface, including floors and rugs: no special tools, nails or boards are needed. A great system for Christmas, displays or permanent layouts.