You are looking at one of the more colorful and unique Lionel DEALER boxcars to come out. This beautiful car came out in 2007 and featured a holiday design. If you collect Lionel Christmas cars, and you do not have this one, you are really missing out.
The Dealer cars replaced the traditional Toy Fair boxcars since many dealers could no longer make it to the Toy Fair in New York.
WE are the original dealer-recipients.
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- Dimensions: Length: 10 1/2”
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- metal wheels and axles
- Opening doors
- Metal frame
- Operating knuckle couplers
- Collectible series
- Perfect additions to Lionel train sets
- Perfectly sized to match Lionel Traditional and LionMaster Locomotives
- Minimum Curve: O-27