Here is a neat boxcar released in 1977. This one really is a great car to run with any of your O gauge trains. It would be at home on the collector shelf, on the layout, or with the Special Dealer collection.
This was a special car released in 1977 as a dealer bonus, and pictured in the 1977 accessory brochure. And these colors are great for year round fun OR for Christmas.
The car features:
- Gauge: Traditional O27 Gauge
- RailLine: Lionel Trains N' Truckin
- White green and gold
- Meant to promote the Trains N Truckin Sets
- Minimum Curve: O-27
- Opening doors
- metal wheels and axles
- operating couplers
- Symington-Wayne truck sides
- runs on any three rail O gauge track
- and with any three rail O gauge manufacturers such as MTH, K-Line, Williams, Weaver and others
CONDITION: Car is C7. A little wear on the underside. No Box. Couplers tested and work with the RCTS. Wheels show the usual and slight oxidation.