Here is a neat boxcar released in 1980 as part of a set to commemmorate the 100th Birthday of Joshua Lionel Cowen. This car is the Early Years historical car featuring a small write up and the classic early Lionel Electric Trains logo. The neat thing about these cars is the history on the side AND how each car touts a different era's Lionel Logo.
The car is used and includes the box.
The car features:
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- Dimensions: Length: 9 3/4"
- RailLine: Lionel Trains
- Minimum Curve: O-27
- Opening doors
- metal wheels and axles
- operating couplers
- die cast sprung truck sides
- runs on any three rail O gauge track
- and with any three rail O gauge manufacturers such as MTH, K-Line, Williams, Weaver and others
CONDITION: C-6. Complete with box. Item has some dark smudging and minor scratches on both sides.Box shows light shelfwear in the form of a few smudges.