Here is a neat boxcar released in 1980 as part of a set to commemmorate the 100th Birthday of Joshua Lionel Cowen. This car is the Golden Years historical car featuring a small write up of the Golden Years of Lionel's success. The cars in this series also feature a differnt Lionel logo on each one to show the changes over the years. You can make a train that tells the story of Lionel Trains! Check out our other listings for more from this really neat set.
The car is used and does not include the box.
The car features:
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- Dimensions: Length: 9 3/4"
- RailLine: Lionel Trains
- Minimum Curve: O-27
- Opening doors
- metal wheels and axles
- operating couplers
- die cast sprung truck sides
- runs on any three rail O gauge track
- and with any three rail O gauge manufacturers such as MTH, K-Line, Williams, Weaver and others
CONDITION: No box. Item has paint rubs and a scuff on the top. C-6+, some may call C-7.