You are looking at a really useful and tough to find book, a must for your train collecting library. This is Joe Algozzini's Lionel's Postwar F3's, the first book released in the Toy Train Reference Series. It was released in 1995. It is a softcover. The 80 pages are full of Tons of FULL color pics...WAY more than in the Greenberg book AND it is more detailed in its info since the whole book is about F3s.
Some chapters include:
F3s overview (Real F3s, as a scale model, road names)
- Production History 1948-51
- Production History 1952-54
- Production History 1955-57
- Production History 1958-66
- Lionel's Archives
- Repaints and Reproductions
- Repair and Maintenance
- Appendices: Catalogued sets, individual boxes, master cartons, set boxes
This comprehensive toy train reference captures the essence of this American icon, and equips you with the tools to make the most of this lucrative market.
C-8 like new. Has been perused, but looks like new. Some light wear to covers; all visible in pictures.No writing, stains, or other signs of wear.