You are looking at a really useful and tough to find book, a must for your train collecting library. This is Joe Algozzini's Lionel's Postwar F3's, the first book released i the Toy Train Reference Series. It was released in 1995. It is a softcover. The 80 pages are full of Tons of FULL color pics...WAY more than in the Greenberg book AND it is more detailed in its info since the whole book is about F3s.
CONDITION: New old stock with hard to detect slight shelf wear to covers. Has not been owned or read.
Some chapters include:
- F3s overview (Real F3s, as a scale model, road names)
- Production History 1948-51
- Production History 1952-54
- Production History 1955-57
- Production History 1958-66
- Lionel's Archives
- Repaints and Reproductions
- Repair and Maintenance
Appendices: Catalogued sets, individual boxes, master cartons, set boxes