Here is a fun railroad structure ANYONE could use, ready for the layout. If there is one building everyone needs, it is a train station! Next station... Chippewa Falls...
This small town train station is lit beautifully with multiple LED lights, ensuring that every detail is on display! Placed throughout the scene are eight figures, including two train attendants, as well as multiple crates, luggage, an announcement board and Jack the German Shepherd. Structural details are equally impressive and include several bay windows, a shingled roof with peaks, a wood platform and steps. This train station sits upon a fully decorated grass and gravel-covered platform that contains three bushes.
- Fully assembled and fully lit
- Pre-lit with LED lights under the eaves
- Includes 8 figures, trashcans, luggage, crates, Jack the German shepherd, and an announcement board
- Fully decorated grass and gravel-covered platform with 3 bushes
- Limited edition
- Approximate Power Draw: 230 mA
- Requires 4.5-volt power source (sold separately, Menards SKU# 279-4061, 4062, 4050)
- 10-1/2"W x 9-3/8"D x 6"H
As you probably know, Menard's accessories have their own lighting, and you need a 4.5 volt power source to plug into the jack. There are also adapters that handle many outlets in one.
This accessory is great with Lionel, Marx, K-Line, MTH, Williams, and even American Flyer S gauge!