You are looking at a one of the earliest MTH accessories made that is one of those that the catalog and pictures do not do it justice. Besides being a cool building, this one is like having two in one. There is the taller warehouse type structure and the smaller dock across from it. The interior lighting lights up and shows the silhouettes as if they are on the inside of the building, hard at work. And of course there is the action: the dock workers moving freight back and forth from the warehouse to the dock and back again.
- Sturdy ABS construction,
- easy-to-wire interior lights,
- chasing lights
- Fully Assembled
- Fully Painted
- Lighted Interior
- Operating Dock Workers Move Freight
- Silhouettes in windows show workers, etc
- On/off switch
- Retired since 1998!
- Bi-directional moving dock workers
- Authentic detailed dock workers,
- Detailed freight loads,
- Durable motorized drive mechanism
- Detailed railroad loading platform
- Measures 18 x 10.5 inches
CONDITION: C-6+.Tested and works. TWO NEW belts! Item works; motor is a little noisy as this accessory usually is. Some light rubs and scuffs from general use. Some windows coming up just a little at corners. A little playwear on the roof. The on/off switch is by Lionel.
THE BOX is P-7 with some sticker residue and other general shelfwear. With original instructions that have some writing in them.