Here is a PAIR of remote control 072 switches by Mike's Train House. This is a lot of a right and left hand switch -- the 40-1020 and 40-1021 O gauge 072 switches in the Realtrax series. They come with the controllers and a copy of the instructions.
If you have an MTH Real Trax set up, you know that since MTH went out of business, the track is getting harder and harder to come by. The sooner the better to grab it!
We have a few other pair in other listings right now if you need more.
Easy-To-Connect Snap-Together Track Sections
- Molded Realistic Roadbed
- Authentic Looking Railroad Ties
- Solid Nickel-Silver and Steel Rails
- Does Not Require Connecting Pins or Rail Joiners
- Dual Micro-Switch Non-Derailing Feature
- Reversable Switch Motor
- Rotating Switch Lantern with Working Light
- Removable Connector Terminal Cover
- Rugged, Slimline Styling
- Compatible with Tubular Track Systems
- Straight Track of switch measures: 15"
CONDITION: C-7. Tested and works. Used, all here and in excellent shape with controllers and a copy of instrucitons. No packaging.The black has rubbed off a little of the middle rail, as usual. A little bit of oxidation on the rails. The wires were cut off of a layout, so there are a few inches of wire here. You will likely want to add more wire between the end of the controller wire and the switch.