Here is an MTH 45-1006 Scaletrax 45 degree crossing. It is new in the package. The package shows some wear, especially the back side.
- Solid, Rust-Proof Nickel Silver Track Rails
- Low Profile Rail Height
- Durable ABS Plastic Rail Ties
- Snap Together Assembly
- Requires No Track Pins or Rail Joiners
- Assembles In Minutes Without Any Special Tools
Many O railroaders like Scaletrax track and switches because
- It is the lowest-profile, best-running 3-rail O gauge track system.
- More Realism: Prototypically scaled, lower profile rail and ties make your locomotives and rolling stock look more massive on ScaleTrax.
- Smaller Third Rail: The thinnest, lowest-profile center rail of any major track brand gives ScaleTrax a more realistic look without causing premature pick-up roller wear.
- Better Electrical Contact: Concealed, large, spring-loaded contacts deliver more secure electrical connections between track sections.
- Smoother Switches: Thanks to our ramped and beveled frog and lower profile rail, ScaleTrax offers the smoothest-rolling switches in O gauge.
- The same individual rail ties, solid nickel silver rails and darkened center rail as found on all ScaleTrax track sections.
- All M.T.H. ScaleTrax switches have pre-made, easy-to-connect switch motors & controllers.
CONDITION: C-10. Item is new inside. Packaging shows wear.