You are looking at a super MTH item from Mike's Train House. This is the Baltimore and Ohio boxcar from 2008 featuring the classic and colorful blue and orange B&O artwork and logo.
Of course, MTH cars are fully compatible with Lionel, Atlas O, K-Line, Marx, Williams, and other three rail O gauge cars.
- Baltimore and Ohio
- Last offered in 2008
- Intricately Detailed Durable ABS Body
- Metal Wheels and Axles
- Die-Cast 4-Wheel Trucks
- Operating Die-Cast Metal Couplers
- Colorful, Attractive Paint Scheme
- Decorative Brake Wheels
- Fast-Angle Wheel Sets
- Needle-Point Axles
- Sliding Doors
- Operates On O-27 Curves and larger
- Unit Measures:11 1/2" x 2 3/8" x 2 5/16"
CONDITION: Car looks really nice. The box shows very minor shelf wear as well as some price sticker residue. Overall, excellent to like new.