THIS BOOK IS OUT OF PUBLICATION. IT IS NOT BEING PRINTED, AND IT WON'T BE PRINTED IN THE FUTURE, SO GRAB IT NOW BEFORE IT GETS EVEN SCARCER!
You are bidding on a really useful and tough to find book. This is David Doyle's Guide to Lionel Trains 1945-1969: Postwar Trains. This book is chock full of information about collecting those post World War 2 trains. It is a softcover. These 400 pages have Tons of FULL color pics...WAY more than in the Greenberg book AND it is more current.
Why you need this book:
- Introduction to Collecting
- This is the most recent large volume on postwar Lionel with the most recent data
- Assists in every buying and selling activity involving the category of trains commanding the highest prices in the secondary market.
more than 800 color photos,
- 400 Pages
- a small bit on Lionel BOXES
- an invaluable aide to determining originality
- Easy to use chapters
Freight and MOW cars
- Passenger Cars
How to Operate
CONDITION: C-7. Used. Has corner turned up affecting some pages. Light stains on a few pages. Name written on inside cover. Pages 386 and 387 have wrinkles. The plastic laminate on the cover has bubbled up somewhat (many of the first run of this book had this problem). Still, a clean copy and necessary reference that covers it ALL.